Prevention and Protection
Have you come across content that you deem illegal or detrimental to human dignity? Would you like to report it to us?
WHAT IS CONTENT DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN DIGNITY?
On-line content detrimental to human dignity is (article 6 I paragraph 7 of the French Act on confidence in the digital economy):
- Child pornography, pornography depicting minors (article 227-23 of the French Criminal Code)
- Justifying crimes against humanity and encouraging discrimination, hatred or violence against a person or a group of people, because of their origin, their belonging or not to a particular ethnic group, nation, race, or religion (paragraph 5 and 8 of article 24 of the French Act of 20 July 1881 on freedom of the press)
Orange invites you to report content detrimental to human dignity on the site http://www.pointdecontact.net/
Why protect my child on the Internet?
- Protection of minors against Internet content that may be detrimental to them is a long-standing concern, which the AFA and its members took up in 1998 by creating “Point de Contact”
- The Internet provides access to a worldwide information base and various forms of virtual communication, especially by e-mail, instant messaging, chat rooms or chat groups
- This wealth of resources has a flip side: The Internet also provides access to content that might be: detrimental to your child (violence, pornography, etc.) and/or in breach of French law (incitement to racial hatred, justifying drugs, etc.)
How do I protect my child on the Internet?
- To effectively protect children using the Internet, the essential requirements are vigilance, education and dialogue
- Alongside these, it is advisable to use a content filtering software, or, to protect younger children, opt for a secure browsing solution
To find out more about child protection http://www.pointdecontact.net/protectiondelenfance.html
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE THE ORANGE WIFI NETWORK ACCESS PORTAL
- When using the Orange wifi portal, the user agrees to comply with legislation in force and respect the rights of third parties
- The user shall refrain from transmitting messages that are defamatory, obscene, insulting, offensive, pornographic, paedophilic, threatening, violent or encouraging political, racist or xenophobic violence, or as a general rule messages contrary to legislation in force, to people’s rights or to good moral standards
- The user shall also refrain from using the portal for the purposes of soliciting or prostitution, from mentioning or publishing in any form information about another user, in particular their e-mail, postal address or telephone number, etc, from defaming another user, or as a general rule from behaving in breach of legislation in force
- The user shall refrain from posting, mentioning and/or distributing in any form information or content incorporating links to illegal third-party sites
haut de page
1, avenue Nelson Mandela
94745 Arcueil - France
SA au capital de 2 096 517 960 € - RCS Créteil 428 706 097